Are you aware of the 4 P’s of Planning? Is your team following this best practise? Are you accepting plans that are merely “good enough”? What does a “good” plan look like vs a “good-enough” plan? The Turnaround Planning workshop, led by Progressive Plan co-founder, Curtis Hermans, will answer these questions and provide methods and tools to help your Turnaround, Outage, or Project Planning be a success.
Workshop will focus on the following:
4 Ps of Planning
– Work Package Development
– What is a “good” plan vs. What is a “good-enough” plan?
– The Value of good a good Plan
About the Presenter, Curtis Hermans, co-Founder, Progressive Plan, Inc.
- Planning Specialist with a Maintenance Management Professional Designation.
- Twenty-five years of background and experience: Red Seal Pressure Welder, Red Seal Steam Fitter & Gas Fitter, Red Seal Boilermaker, along the way filling roles from welder’s helper to Superintendent.
- Experienced in implementing best practices to support Corporate Change Management Initiatives.
- Extensive experience in Turnaround Technical Planning and Work Package development, as well as Maintenance Planning and work management.
- As co-founder of Progressive Plan Inc., Curtis has been instrumental in developing the world’s first Subscription Based remote services model for Turnarounds, Maintenance and Projects.
Creators of the World’s First Subscription Based Remote Services. Including but not limited to: Planning; Scheduling; Trades Compliance and Customs; Cost Control; Turnaround Management Consulting and Coordination; Autoclave circuits. Owners of the PMTP, created by John McLay, as well as the Technical manual, the PMPT. The services you need, when you need them, without the cost of lost time.