More a Part of a New Interactive Experience! Plan to Exhibit in 2018!
Equipment & Product Demonstrations, Interactive Displays, Education & Training, Networking Cafes and More. That’s the new Oil Sands Trade Show and Conference.
Independent research confirms Fort McMurray is very important in the purchasing and purchase influence processes for operators, and their contractors for products and services associated to mining, drilling, processing and transporting bitumen. While head office may serve as the final point of major purchasing decisions, these purchases are heavily influenced facility management, engineers, technicians located within close proximity to Fort McMurray, home of the Oil Sands Trade Show and Conference
Specialty Product and Education Zones
The Oil Sands Trade Show and Conference returns to Fort McMurray with a renewed focus on promoting the latest technologies, innovations and business efficiencies in the areas of facility maintenance, shutdown/turnarounds, mining, health & safety, environmental strategies, and automation & digital oil sands.
The future of trade shows is about delivering a whole new visitor experience.
Let’s partner together to add interactive education and demonstrations to the show floor! We look forward to welcoming you September 11-12, 2018 at the Oil Sands Trade Show and Conference.
About the Exhibition
Just some of the initiatives we are working towards for a successful 2018 Oil Sands Trade Show and Conference:
- Incorporating our exhibitors’ and visitors’ ideas into the show.
- Year round engagement with operators to better assess their needs and promote why they need to attend.
- Oil Sand Conference located in Exhibition Hall C featuring high level keynote presentations.
- Focus on interactive displays, demonstrations, education and training delivered by leading oil sands service providers.
- Continued development of interactive Specialty Product and Education Zones including: Automation and Digital Oil Sands, Environmental Innovations, Shutdowns,Turnarounds & Maintenance, WorkSafe
- More networking options, including private hosting opportunities.
- More food & beverage options, including the new AMAZON SPRINGS Comfort Lounge, featuring FREE coffee, water, soft drinks and light snacks.
- Complimentary shuttles to a selection of camps and facilities.
- It Pays to Exhibit with EventWorx – Our new plan where exhibitors can earn a rebate up to 50% of their exhibit space costs just for actively inviting their customers to the show.
- Like the changes you see? Great, now all we need is YOU! Let’s connect and have your organization hosting an interactive exhibit, providing live demonstrations or providing training for the regional market.
We love to hear from our customers. Please provide your ideas and feedback. Contact us today at email@example.com