September 13 & 14, 2023 • Suncor Community Leisure Centre Fort McMurray, Alberta
To help Canada meet its climate goals, the members of Pathways Alliance are working together on an ambitious, actionable plan to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from oil sands production in phases, with the ultimate goal of net zero emissions by 2050. The Oil Sands Conference & Trade Show is committed to being a resource for innovation and discussions around emissions reduction and clean energy solutions.
The ESG Performance Pavilion is an interactive hub of exhibits, presentations, and meetings all focused on providing industry with access to inventive ideas and concepts. Key focus areas include:
Collaboration & Partnerships
Water Reduction & Reuse
Bitumen Beyond Combustion
There are a limited number of Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) exhibit space packages available. Service providers, Research & Development, and Academia with a focus on technologies and processes aimed at reducing emissions, clean energy, water reduction & reuse or bitumen beyond combustion may apply to be featured.
• One of 12 exhibitors in the Pavilion
• 10×8 hardwall exhibit booth, complete with branded header, carpet, electrical, branded counter, and two stools
• One 20-minute presentation at the ESG Performance stage
• Unlimited client invitations to attend your presentation
• Access to meeting lounge
• Promotional materials specific to the ESG Performance Pavilion
• Opportunity to be included as a panel member at the Oil Sands Conference (based on relevance and availability)
To Learn More about the Pavilion, Availability & Pricing, please contact us.