- Trump says U.S. has reached agreement with Mexico, Canada on tariffs
- ‘Rope-a-dope’: Environmentalists say Alberta war room threat won’t distract them
- ‘Rope-a-dope’: Environmentalists say Kenney’s Alberta war room threat to expose false information won’t distract them
- A MUST WATCH! Dr. Patrick Moore, Co-founder of Greenpeace, discusses climate change and why simple science made him leave Greenpeace
- Traverse Energy Announces 2019 First Quarter Results
- Report highlights utility failures in biggest US gas leak
- Obsidian Energy Announces Proposed Sale of its 55% Working Interest in the Peace River Oil Partnership
- US crude slips 11 cents, settling at $62.76, but posts 1.8% weekly gain on Mideast tensions
- Canada Weekly Rig Count Remains Unchanged for Week Ending May 17, 2019
- U.S. oil drillers cut rigs for second straight week -Baker Hughes
- It’s Coming – June 11th!! Largest Oil and Gas Rally in Canadian History! – Global Petroleum Show – Calgary, Alberta
- Gas Pain: Four-in-ten Canadians say rising prices at the pump are making it harder to afford necessities – ANGUS REID
- Shawcor Reports Voting Results From Annual Meeting
Be Part of The Next Generation of Oil Sands
BUSINESS & TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Submit a presentation for review - tailor it for oil sands operators.
Thank you to our Platinum Sponsors
VIP Centre Presenting Sponsor
Keynote Luncheon Presenting Sponsor
Business Conference Presenting Sponsor
VIP Centre Catering Sponsor
Technical Conference Presenting Sponsor
Oil Sands Conference & Trade Show
Meet the decision makers and influencers in the oil sands sector. New for 2019, employees within operating companies will gain access to free technical and business information, learning about the technologies, products and services available in the supply chain.
Canada’s oil sands producers seek solutions to reduce their operating costs and improve their efficiencies to ensure their businesses are sustainable for generations to come.
Be a part of the Next Generation of the Oil Sands Industry.