- Oil Aside, Putin’s Saudi Bromance Yet to Yield Dividends
- America’s Second Great Shale Oil Boom Is Nearly Over, But a Third One May be Coming: Julian Lee
- Climate activist Greta Thunberg tweets that she plans to visit Alberta
- Oil at Two-Week High After U.S.-China Reach Partial Trade Deal
- U.S. drillers add oil rigs for first week in eight: Baker Hughes
- Canada Weekly Rig Count Up 2 for Week Ending October 11, 2019
- Tourmaline Oil shares rise after it spins off hybrid royalty corporation
- Iran Oil Tanker Hit by Missiles in Red Sea Near Saudi Arabia
- Five Things to Know in World Business Today
- Oil Climbs to $60 as Iran Tanker Attack Reignites Mideast Risk
- IEA Cuts Oil-Demand Outlook as Economy Eclipses Saudi Attack
- Green Who Wants to Abandon Oil May Be Canada’s Next Power Broker
- From Binge to Bust: A Canadian Oil Town Lines Up at the Food Bank
See you in 2020!
As the Oil Sands Conference & Trade Show turns 35 in 2020, we invite you to join us in celebrating the people, the projects, and the technology that drive the oil sands industry.
The industry needs your innovations, technology and solutions to drive production. Get premium face-time with industry leaders and influencers at the only event in the world that provides direct access to the oil sands industry.
Your Brand Meets the Influencers.
Quality makes the difference.
Oil Sands Trade Show & Conference is the only industry event in the world that gathers quality decision makers to source the latest innovations, technology, products and services.
Showcase what your company has to offer and yield real-time engagement with potential leads and customers that are directly influencing purchasing decisions. Over 3,000 attendees include operators, producers, EPC’s, government leaders and the supply chain.
Thank you to our Platinum Sponsors
VIP Centre Presenting Sponsor
Keynote Luncheon & Technical Conference Presenting Sponsor
Business Conference Presenting Sponsor
VIP Centre Catering Sponsor
Thank you to our Gold Sponsors
Business Conference Gold Sponsor
The Oil Sands Community Alliance (OSCA) pursues innovative solutions to build thriving communities and enable the responsible growth of Canada’s oil sands.
VIP Reception Gold Sponsor
Established in 1949, Atlas Copco Canada has leading positions in sales, service and marketing of air and gas compressors, portable compressors, generators, construction equipment and assembly systems.