- GET INVOLVED! EnergyNow.ca Launches ENERGY STRONG CANADA GoFundMe Awareness & Advocacy Campaign – DETAILS & CONTRIBUTE HERE
- U.S. removed almost 2.7 mln barrels of Iranian oil from market
- 2015 North Dakota liquid gas spill much bigger than reported
- Alberta to limit oil production to end of 2020 as pipeline delays persist
- Oil Steadies as U.S.-China Trade Progress Allays Demand Concerns
- What A Revamped Alberta Energy Regulator (AER) SHOULD Look Like (After a Little History) – David Yager
- Li Ka-shing’s Husky Bet Has Lost Over 80% in a Decade
- Connacher Announces Q2 2019 Results
- Exxon says production shut at Hibernia oil platform after power outage
- Join CNRL, Nova Chemical, Wood and Shell on 23rd Aug 9 AM MDT at our “Optimizing work scope and turnaround planning” Webinar
- Equalization: Statement from Premier Kenney – In Response to Quebec Premier Francois Legault
- Kenney says Legault has shaky grasp of history when it comes to equalization
- Saudi Aramco asks banks to pitch for roles in planned IPO-sources
Be Part of The Next Generation of Oil Sands
BUSINESS & TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Submit a presentation for review - tailor it for oil sands operators.
Thank you to our Platinum Sponsors
VIP Centre Presenting Sponsor
Keynote Luncheon & Technical Conference Presenting Sponsor
Business Conference Presenting Sponsor
VIP Centre Catering Sponsor
Thank you to our Gold Sponsors
Business Conference Gold Sponsor
The Oil Sands Community Alliance (OSCA) pursues innovative solutions to build thriving communities and enable the responsible growth of Canada’s oil sands.
VIP Reception Gold Sponsor
Established in 1949, Atlas Copco Canada has leading positions in sales, service and marketing of air and gas compressors, portable compressors, generators, construction equipment and assembly systems.
United Way BBQ Sponsor
United Way BBQ Sponsor
WHAT'S NEW AT THE OIL SANDS CONFERENCE & TRADE SHOW
- Athabasca Tribal Council Golf Classic – the Oil Sands Conference & Trade Show is pleased to now be partnering with the Athabasca Tribal Council on our annual charity golf tournament (September 9). We are raising funds for much needs scholarships for First Nations youth. We look forward to golfing with you September 9.
- Project Startup Zone – EventWorx, the organizers of the Oil Sands Conference & Trade Show know what it takes to launch a new business. We are sponsoring a limited number of technology focused startups to exhibit at the Trade Show and present in the Technical Conference. Check out the nominees for 2019.
- Canadian Fire Alarm Association Seminar – Members of CFAA are invited to take in a number of workshops held during the Oil Sands Conference & Trade Show. Registration is required through CFAA, and includes a pass to the Trade Show.
- FREE Technical and Business Sessions – Oil Sands operating companies are invited to attend not just the Trade Show for free, but also the Technical and Business conferences. If you are currently employed by an operator or EPC, contact us at email@example.com and we’ll provide details on how to obtain your FREE pass. Not an operator or EPC? We still want your participation, so have made every aspect of the Oil Sands Conference & Trade Show cost effective for you.
- TECHTalks – We understand the need for access to information and education. The Oil Sands Conference & Trade Show is your one-stop-shop for new products and services, and lots of FREE education. TECHTalks are our new technical series conveniently located on the Trade Show floor. The schedule is being updated regularly.
- September 10 – Industry Keynote Luncheon – The Theme of the opening day keynote luncheon is ‘The Future of Resource Development in Canada‘. We are hosting a number of interesting presentations from a variety of experts on what it will look like in the future to get new resource projects approved in Canada. Be sure to book your ticket as part of your registration.