- CAODC announces its 2020 Drilling Forecast:
- Oil Declines Amid Concern Over Trade Talks, Long-Term Demand
- Exxon’s Climate Trial Is Over, But the Legal War Is Just Beginning
- Five Things to Know in World Business Today
- Canadian Gas Drillers Zero In on Plan for Floating LNG Project
- Corridor Announces Third Quarter Results and Increased Cash Flow and Production Guidance for Winter 2019/2020
- Storm Resources Ltd. (“Storm” or the “Company”) is Pleased to Announce Its Financial and Operating Results for the Three and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2019
- Prairie Provident Resources Announces Third Quarter 2019 Financial and Operating Results
- Petrus Resources Announces Third Quarter 2019 Financial & Operating Results
- Global Oil Demand to Hit a Plateau Around 2030, IEA Predicts
- Lukasz Skalka, founder Osprey Informatics, interviewed by Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- XI Technologies: November 2019 Expiring Land Report – Are there opportunities for you?
- Trials for Rigless SCVR Remediation – A WIA Society Event in Calgary, Nov 28
Celebrating 35 years in 2020
Join us September 16 & 17, 2020 to celebrate the people, the projects, and the technology that drive the oil sands industry.
Your Brand Meets the Influencers.
Quality makes the difference.
In 2019 over 3,000 attendees gathered at the only industry event for the oil sands industry – quality decision makers and influencers to source the latest innovations, technology, products and services.
Get premium face-time with industry leaders, government organizations, and operations professionals in 2020.
Thank you to our Platinum Sponsors
VIP Centre Presenting Sponsor
Keynote Luncheon & Technical Conference Presenting Sponsor
Business Conference Presenting Sponsor
VIP Centre Catering Sponsor
Thank you to our Gold Sponsors
Business Conference Gold Sponsor
The Oil Sands Community Alliance (OSCA) pursues innovative solutions to build thriving communities and enable the responsible growth of Canada’s oil sands.
VIP Reception Gold Sponsor
Established in 1949, Atlas Copco Canada has leading positions in sales, service and marketing of air and gas compressors, portable compressors, generators, construction equipment and assembly systems.