- U.S. oil drillers cut rigs to lowest since May 2017 -Baker Hughes
- Brad Wall: Recent Court Decisions on TMX- Actually Positive
- Canada Weekly Rig Count Down 15 for Week Ending September 20, 2019
- New LNG technology developed at University of Calgary touted as greener, cheaper
- TECHNICAL REPORT: Black Powder Contamination – Composition & Formation
- PSAC Meets with Business Leaders in Ontario for a Critical Discussion on the Future of Energy in Canada and Across Ontario
- Real crunch from Saudi Arabia’s oil outage has yet to be felt
- Five Things to Know in World Business Today
- Oil Set for Biggest Weekly Gain Since January After Saudi Attack
- The World’s Biggest Offshore Wind Farm Will Be as Cheap as Coal
- Accelerating Industry Adoption of Greenhouse Gas Reduction Technologies – Saskatchewan Research Council (SRC)
- California promises fight to keep auto emission authority
- Scheer Would Fast Track Pipeline Fights Right To Supreme Court
Be Part of The Next Generation of Oil Sands
Thank you to our Platinum Sponsors
VIP Centre Presenting Sponsor
Keynote Luncheon & Technical Conference Presenting Sponsor
Business Conference Presenting Sponsor
VIP Centre Catering Sponsor
Thank you to our Gold Sponsors
Business Conference Gold Sponsor
The Oil Sands Community Alliance (OSCA) pursues innovative solutions to build thriving communities and enable the responsible growth of Canada’s oil sands.
VIP Reception Gold Sponsor
Established in 1949, Atlas Copco Canada has leading positions in sales, service and marketing of air and gas compressors, portable compressors, generators, construction equipment and assembly systems.
United Way BBQ Sponsor
United Way BBQ Sponsor
THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF THE 2019 OIL SANDS CONFERENCE & TRADE SHOW
We hope you had a great time at the 2019 Oil Sands Conference & Trade Show! We are already gearing up for 2020. The dates for our 35th Oil Sands Conference & Trade Show are September 16-17
Here is what we are planning already:
- Athabasca Tribal Council Golf Classic – the Oil Sands Conference & Trade Show is pleased to now be partnering with the Athabasca Tribal Council on our annual charity golf tournament (September 15). This tournament hosted 155 golfers and raised thousands of dollars for psot secondary funding for First Nations youth. We are already accepting sponsorships for 2020. If you are interested in learning more, please email email@example.com.
- Project Startup Zone – EventWorx, the organizers of the Oil Sands Conference & Trade Show know what it takes to launch a new business. We are sponsoring a limited number of technology focused startups to exhibit at the Trade Show and present in the Technical Conference. Check out the nominees for 2019 and plan to be a part of it in 2020.
- Canadian Fire Alarm Association Seminar – Members of CFAA are invited to take in a number of workshops held during the Oil Sands Conference & Trade Show. Registration is required through CFAA, and includes a pass to the Trade Show.
- TECHTalks – We understand the need for access to information and education. The Oil Sands Conference & Trade Show is your one-stop-shop for new products and services, and lots of FREE education. TECHTalks are our new technical series conveniently located on the Trade Show floor. If you have new technologies, business processes and health and safety presentations, we want to hear from you.
- September 15 – Industry Keynote Luncheon – The Theme of the opening day keynote luncheon in September 2019 was ‘The Future of Resource Development in Canada‘; featuring Hon. Jason Kenney, Premier, Government of Alberta, Vern Janvier, Chief, Chipewyan Prairie First Nation, Stephen Buffalo, President and CEO of the Indian Resource Council of Canada and other soon to be announced special guests. Be sure to book your ticket as part of your registration as this lunch always sells out.
- September 16 – In 2019 we hosted Rick Mercer, in 2018 we hosted Rex Murphy. Who will we have in 2020, only time will tell.