- Deadline for cabinet to decide future of Trans Mountain expansion is today
- Trudeau Poised to Advance Pipeline to Quell Oil Industry Furor
- Say Yes to TMX and Make it a Pipeline to Reconciliation
- Oil, manufacturers lobby urges Senate to kill off environmental assessment bill
- Oil and gas sector cautious as clock ticks down to Trans Mountain decision
- Tourmaline Oil Corp. Intends to Make Normal Course Issuer Bid
- Trans Mountain Expansion Project must be approved and start construction immediately: CAPP
- Delphi Energy Corp. Announces Sale of a Portion of Its Excess Alliance Service and Provides Credit Facility Update
- Trans Mountain pipeline expansion: Five things to know about the project
- Trans Mountain timeline: A look at key dates in the project’s history
- Why Blockchain Isn’t Just a Buzzword (Anymore) – Koleya Karringten
- G-20 Energy Ministers Highlight Security After Tanker Attacks
- Five Thing to Know in World Business Today
Be Part of The Next Generation of Oil Sands
BUSINESS & TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Submit a presentation for review - tailor it for oil sands operators.
Thank you to our Platinum Sponsors
VIP Centre Presenting Sponsor
Keynote Luncheon Presenting Sponsor
Business Conference Presenting Sponsor
VIP Centre Catering Sponsor
Technical Conference Presenting Sponsor
Oil Sands Conference & Trade Show
Meet the decision makers and influencers in the oil sands sector. New for 2019, employees within operating companies will gain access to free technical and business information, learning about the technologies, products and services available in the supply chain.
Canada’s oil sands producers seek solutions to reduce their operating costs and improve their efficiencies to ensure their businesses are sustainable for generations to come.
Be a part of the Next Generation of the Oil Sands Industry.